It has been the decision of the executive committee for the Lake Superior Dragon Boat Festival that we cancel this year's (2020) festival due to the uncertainty of the COVID-19 virus. The executive committee has asked the board members from each of the three clubs involved (Harbortown, Superior Club 40, Superior Sunrise) to respond with an answer if we would be willing to support the festival in 2021 and beyond.
We as a board have elected to postpone this decision until later in the summer to hopefully gather more knowledge and information on if Harbortown is willing to support this festival moving forward. Below is a link to a short survey, if you could be so kind as to fill out to determine what is the willingness to support this going forward. Please add any comments, concerns or ideas you may have. Please complete this survey by the end of the week so we can discuss our options.